Sunriseclock II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunriseclock II

I posted the script of the Sunriseclock for HomeSeer 1.6.

I forgot to mention: if you manually dim or increase the light, the script takes this into account.

Example: I run the script to increase light C1 from 1 to 40. If the lightintensity was already on 20, the script skips dimming to 1, 2, 3 etc until it reaches 20 and than increases the light from 20 to 40.

Greetings,

Richard

regardless of what interval time I use it steps every second. In other words it takes 10 seconds to make 10 steps to full brightness. Oddly enough the event Solorclock that's created on the fly SAYS every minute but it executes every second. Weird.
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

When I run the script it does the same thing as described above and the light never comes on at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Comment

I seem to be having the same problem. It seems to go through all of the steps within the 1st minute.

Comment

If I take a look at the exact line of code, I could try to be of some help. Please also include the exact version of HomeSeer.

Reply's can be send to R.Spruit@<nospam>.Scoutnet.nl (remove the nospam-part)

Greetings,

Richard

Comment

Is there anyone out there where the sunriseclock did function correctly? I'm very interested since it works on my installation. I hope to be of some help to the people where the sunriseclock did not function, but I problably need more infomation first.

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Comment

I have tried all sorts of combinations of percentages and time intervals, everything either runs every .04 seconds and completes in a few minutes or doesn't change the light at all.

Comment

I get the same problem. In the HS log it runs every second, but does not do anything.

Comment

Richard, I would really love to get this working. I will give it another try tonight,

I used the sample commands lines that you suggested in the script (with the correct X-10 device code).

I am running HS 1.6.27 on a Win2k PIV 2.0GHz (overclocked to 2.3 Ghz) 512 mb DDRam.

Could the spped of the CPU have something to do with the problem???

Comment

but to no help. It works on three different machines. That is, the timing is correct.

It could be that for some people, the lights are not working due to the fact that the original script works with the extended dim command for lights. If you want to use absolute dim, change in the script:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> hs.ExecX10 ls_device, "extended", li_start, 49 ' Set the lights to the desired light intensity
                    'hs.ExecX10 ls_device, "Dimab", li_start, 0 ' Alternative using presetdim
                    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>for
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 'hs.ExecX10 ls_device, "extended", li_start, 49 ' Set the lights to the desired light intensity
                    hs.ExecX10 ls_device, "Dimab", li_start, 0 ' Alternative using presetdim
                    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    (occurs twice in the code). Note that the difference is only in the '. Oh, and you problably better remove the line
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> li_current = Round (li_current*0.63) ' Calculate current light intesity in extended values
                    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    (this one occurs only once). I can't test this, becouse I only have switches which use extended dim.
                    Now the lights should go on or off for everyone. Perhaps someone can help me with this script in using the normal dim command instead of the extended dim or the absolute dim.

The timing however works fine with me. I hope to recieve some more information from others which experience timing problems so maybe I can help them.

Greetings,

Richard

Comment

Working...
                    X