No announcement yet.

Tv Scripts Sapi5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ini files are kept in the config directory.

Jeff Farmer

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I just did a reinstall (system crashed) and now when I run the Install TV Scripts I get the following error: "Script error in file : Install TV Scripts.txt Error : object variable or with block variable not set"

Any ideas?

Tom

Comment

I saw this error once. In my case I had to re-install the latest MS script engine to fix the problem.

Hope this helps
        Tom
        Digihouse

[This message was edited by Tom Caldwell on Sunday, 08 September 2002 at 11:29 AM.]

Comment

Thanks Tom, I reinstalled HS and everything works great! Awesome script!

Tom

Comment

NEW! T V Tonic ® from Wavexpress..........JG
            3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

is there a uk version of tv script or something simular ?

Comment

Is there a Canadian version of this TV script? Thanks,

Simon

Comment

I have loaded the Includes and the TV scripts. When I run the TV Favorite Channels script, it shows that it and TV listings is running, but they never quit running. How do I get them to cut off once they have done their job? Thanks for any help.

Comment

samsonib, The favorite channels script gets the listings directly from the gist.com site. If you have a large list or slow connection it could take a while. I haven't seen any problems here.

aashram, htsource, I have been looking at xmltv, It's a backend for tv listings that supports a few different countries. Xmltv is still in beta but it has promise. I've been trying to learn about xml to see if I could use this to create some scripts.

Tom
                    Digihouse

[This message was edited by Tom Caldwell on Sunday, 08 September 2002 at 11:26 AM.]

Comment

Tom, When TV favorite channel.txt runs the first time, it announces the channels and shows like I guess it is suppose to. When I look at the bottom of the screen, it never goes back to Idle. If I try to run the script again, it announces the channels, but no shows. It just says, checking for channel 11, checking for channel 12, etc. I have to shut down Homeseer and recopy the script into the script directory to get it to run correctly again. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]Help please. Thanks.

Comment

Tom, after furhter investigation I discovered the following error in the HS Log file. Could this be why the scripts keep hanging up?

Script error in file: TV Listing.txt:5:Invalid procedure call or argument: 'inStr' in line 160.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Tom,
                          I am using this TV script and everything works great except for my favorite TV Shows script. I'm getting an error message in my event log "script error in file:TV favorite shows txt:53:file not found in line 236. What does this mean? Any suggestions would be great on how to fix this.
                          PS. I'm using version 1.6 of HS if that matters
                          Thanks, TBrian

Comment

Hi Tony, the favorite shows script looks for a text file that has a list of your favorite shows. By default it looks in the
                            C:/program files/homeseer/html/tv folder
                            If you installed to a different path and it needs changed. You can change it in the tv listings setup page.

samsonib, I fixed the error you saw in the favorite channels script. It'll be in the next release. Usually any error in a script will cause the script to stop. I did use an earlier beta of homeseer that some scripts would hang in it. Not always the same script though. I haven't seen this with Hs 1.6.

I seem to have my email fixed so feel free to email if you need help.

Tom
                            Digihouse

[This message was edited by Tom Caldwell on Sunday, 08 September 2002 at 11:26 AM.]

Comment

Tom, Thanks for the update on the TV Scripts. Can't wait for the new version. Now another question. Is there a way to have the Station name (ESPN, TBS, etc.) announced instead of the channel number? With so many channels, its hard for me to keep track of what number goes with what station. Thanks again.

Comment

There's a new update. Jeff added the ability to change the background colors of the tv grid in the style.css. So users can match the styles of thier websites. A couple more of the voice command scripts have been updated for homeseer phone.

You can get it here. Just go to the download page.
                                Digihouse

Tom

[This message was edited by Tom Caldwell on Sunday, 08 September 2002 at 11:25 AM.]

Comment

Working...
                                X