Tv Scripts Sapi5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tv Scripts Sapi5

I uploaded a new zip of the TV scripts with the changes needed for Sapi5. just go to the download page.

Tv Scripts

I'm going to leave the old version in the scripts forum for a little while. I'm not sure how this version will work with sapi4. When I wrote the older version. I tried the voice commands with the channel numbers using the written words. At least for me the sapi4 vr worked much much better using the numeric values. But I do have a bit of an accent. I am impressed with the sapi5 recognition.

Let me know if theres any problems.

Digihouse
    Tom

[This message was edited by Tom Caldwell on Sunday, 08 September 2002 at 11:33 AM.]

Tom, I can't get the TV Downloads to work. The script runs fine, but the HTML Files
    are all empty (0kb). Sometimes it will download the HTML then starts again and overwrites with the empty files.

http://www.gist.com/tv/grid.jsp works fine to open my GIST page.

I think that my GIST cookies are correct but I suspect that iw what the problems is:

GIRD = 3 hours
    Starting time = default
    Auto Refresh = default (I think I tried off as well)
    All Channels On
    Grid Font Size = Medium ?????
    Grid colors On
    Program Description Off

I remember a problem with regional time and date settings but I don't think it was with this script.

Thanks

[This message was edited by DSteiNeuro on Wednesday, 13 March 2002 at 01:37 PM.]
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Your TV Listings Package is awesome. One problem though. It dloads the marker files first time around, then you have to run tv dload again to get it to fill files, then it starts emptying all the files up to top and quits. each subsequent dload try fills files then empties them again. Any clues?..............................JG
      3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

This Package does ROCK. I have all the listings now. It was very reluctant to dload files, but I got 'em! I modified it already! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It now switches my WinTV card's channels. Very Cool! The only thing I would change, If I could, Is the time slot display on web page. Is there any way to have it NOT scroll with the listings? .............................Again NICE JOB!............................HS.RULES...JG
        3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>One problem though. It dloads the marker files first time around, then you have to run tv dload again to get it to fill files, then it starts emptying all the files up to top and quits. each subsequent dload try fills files then empties them again. Any Clues.......................... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the exatct problem that I am seeing. How did you fix it??

I will try doingcomplete weekly dl again.
          DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
          BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

David, Jebus
            I think this is fixed for the next release. Jeff also has a couple new asp pages and theres a few other enhancements. We'll try to get it uploaded this weekend. David until then I'll email you the newest download script and you can copy the bugfix to you version.

Tom

Comment

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
              DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Well, I really don't think it was that broken. I think from looking at the scripts,don't know if I'm right, that it needs to have a marker file first. Then I think it goes thru the routine loop too many times and doesn't bail out at the right time. I just kept at it. Did the update file a few times and it took. I am also wondering if there needs to be a caution about letting your profile populate whatever server farm that Gist.com is using?......................JG

Comment

I have been thinking, uh oh! This GREAT package would be enhanced even more by incorporating a PVR to the hard drive. Like TIVO! I am attempting to discover the best way to capture or stream this. WinTV OCX? I see in the scripts where this can be incorporated. I already have WinTV setup for HS.Keys. I have already modified TV Scripts to change channels and modified where it calls the IR cfg file. It labels WinTV in web Page. There are bunches of PCIR functions and variables left over, not being used. HMMM I'm studyin and thinkin...JG
                  [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Have you seen Snapstream? It looks pretty interesting.

Paul

Comment

This version is updated to use Jeff Farmers updated includes.

Secure Links

There is a fix for the ,0 length files, download problem. The favorites shows script is updated with a new flag A, for actor search. Example: A,John Wayne
                      Also the flags can be in any order now.

Jeff has written 2 more very cool asp scripts for the tv listings. tvrepeats.asp is used by the new link in the listings. When you click it a popup window shows the next showtimes for that program. The other one tvscheduled.asp needs to have a new link set up in the web server. It's a page to view,delete and sort your favorites reminder events.

Tom

Comment

I could use a little help. I am new to all this and it is probably something I am doing wrong. But this is the error I keep getting :

Script error: Operation was canceled. Const LINKFILEEXT = "asp"
                        ' Set the database type. Access or SQL Server
                        Const DBTYPE = "SQL Server"
                        ' If you use HAM set the install page for HAM Messenger
                        Const HAMPATH = "c:\servers\HamMSG\HamMsg.exe"
                        ' Set the internal IP Address of the HomeSeer Server
                        Const HSIP = "192.168.1.4"
                        ' Set to the virtual device that stores you external IP address.
                        Const EXTHSIP = "v1"

if USESECURITY = "Yes" Then
                        intSecure = securityCheck()
                        Else
                        intSecure = 10
                        End if

Any help would be appreciated.
                        Thanks in advance!

JustOneMore

Comment

Edit the maininclude to your settings.

Most likely you will want to set it like this.
                          Jeff Farmer

--
                          Jeff Farmer
                          HS 3, HSPhone
                          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Still no luck here. Revised as per your post with no luck. Skibum is trying to help me with this but I think I have thing so mixed up it may be hopeless. Should I just try to start over ?

JustOneMore

Comment

OK. After playing with it some more. I am geting this error message:

Script error: Operation was canceled.Response.Send Cstr( menurow("tvlistings.asp") )

JustOneMore

[This message was edited by JustOneMore on Friday, 22 March 2002 at 08:18 PM.]

Comment

Working...
                              X