XML Weather Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XML Weather Script

I have located another XML source for the weather script. This site provides more information than the previous site, although it does require sign up at the site. New script could provide variuos weather related images and regional maps, hourly temp forecast and many other things. How many people would be intrested?
    Very Interested
    0%
    Interested
    0%
    Don't Care
    0%
    Give It Up
    0%

Can you let us in on the sites url to help us formulate our answer?

-Rupp
    ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

There is an application that can be downloaded on weather.com to have Desktop Weather. This application retreives its data from weather.com via an XML file on the server. So far I have determined that a signup is required. It does not appear that the software has to be downloaded and installed.

Comment

How much extra information is available? Is there a charge to sign up?

As I understand it most WX sites get their data from the same sources, so the basic set of data stays the same. I guess things like satellite images and stuff is nice - but in my eyes not necessary.

I've tinkered with the XML script you wrote for the interceptvector.com website to change some of the rogue dates - it will do fine now for my needs... I'd rather have a consistent data set from a 'simple' source than a fancy set with a script which needs changing once a week to keep up with their HTML...

Just my £0.02 on the matter!

~David [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X