I guess Gists web site is finally gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Gists web site is finally gone.

I haven't been able to get through at all for 3 days now. I wish we could get a beta of the new tv scripts.

-Rupp

--- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year ---

...it was a holy night.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Rupp, I just tried getting through to GIST and was successful and am updated on my TV Reminders through 1/4/02?. Not sure why the reminders are dated with 02, but at least I am able to still get through. And I also can't wait for the new TV scripts from Jeff and Tom.

Comment

I haven't been able to get through since last Monday but sure enough I just got through????/

-Rupp

--- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year ---

...it was a holy night.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Since I updated my scripts to the "hacked" version that uses GetURLIE instead of GetURL I have downloaded the TV guide successfully every day... currently until 1/5/03.

- Carlos

Comment

I've given up on GIST. Today it's limping along.

So I have a new version of my code now, working with Zap2It. Perhaps I'll upload it here. It does not have the same function of the scripts - instead, it converts Zap2It's tabluar listings into a different display format, and strips the ads out. The result is a new HTML file with no hrefs or GIFS needed, and with larger fonts.

Comment

Carlos - re the below- what's GetURLIE? In a later version of HS?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carlos Castillo:
            Since I updated my scripts to the "hacked" version that uses GetURLIE instead of GetURL I have downloaded the TV guide successfully every day... currently until 1/5/03.

- Carlos<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
            X