No announcement yet.

"Reminder" Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the script remindervoice.txt set to run every 30 minutes?

Jeff Farmer

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Yes I do, but it never finds anything to announce.

Comment

Jeff, After looking back at my scripts I found the following. I have remindervoice.txt("SpeakToday","") running once a day at 06:30 am, and it annouces reminders for the day. I have reminderspeak.txt running every 30 minutes. Is this correct or I'm I suppose to have running every 30 minutes also?

Comment

Jeff, Is the way I have these events running correct or could this be causing the reminder times not to speak during the day? thanks for any help you can give.

I have remindervoice.txt("SpeakToday","") running once a day at 06:30 am, and it annouces reminders for the day. I have reminderspeak.txt running every 30 minutes. Is this correct or I'm I suppose to have running every 30 minutes also?

Comment

I have reminderspeak.txt running every 30 minutes and checked Reference to hour.

I have reminderdelete.txt running once per day.

I have remindervoice.txt("SpeakToday","") running at 6:45 am.

While working on the TV scripts I ran into a problem with using less than and greater than with dates in Access. This may be the probelem you are having. I'll rewrite the query tomorrow evening and send it to you to test.

Jeff Farmer

--
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
            X