PPV script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPV script?

Has anyone done a rewrite of the fantastic movies script / .asp page for upcoming PPV movies?

It would be awesome if HS could announce "Spiderman will premiere on pay per view tonight" in the morning of 12/16 (for example).

--------------
    -=A.J. Griglak

I think we all are awaiting the new TVListings release. Then go from there.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I'm awaiting that as well, but this is somewhat different that TV listings.

All the TV listings that I've ever seen show something like this:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Channel Time Program
      771 8:00 Pay Per View 1
      772 8:00 Pay Per View 2
      773 8:00 Pay Per View 3
      </pre>

Zap2it.com is no different.

What I'm proposing is more akin to the excellent Movie Listings script, which is available from the HS updater.

Check the link in the first message of this thread, and you'll see what I mean...

--------------
      -=A.J. Griglak

Comment

You're right..

My thought is that I would want something like this to be added as a module to the new TV listings. It would be region/local area specific...
        HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
        X