Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone still using the Doo motion scripts as apposed to the plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still using the Doo motion scripts as apposed to the plugin?

If so does your dead battery sensor code work? I've been testing and noticed that the battery devicestring gets over-written immediately with the no motion string. I was wondering if anyone has fixed this?

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I'm still using the scripts and now I know why I never even saw any dead batteries. Are you going to look at it or should I.

I've been thinking about moving to the plugin but I'm going to wait for it to stabilize a bit. Besides that, I have been focusing my time getting my security Capture plugin working. It seems to be working pretty good right now so a beta will be available very soon.

Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

I'm looking at it currently. I'll let you know when I get it fixed.

-Rupp

Comment

If anyone is interested I found and fixed the problem of the low battery warning not showing up. See attached file.

*************************************************Warning ***************

A little warning though. If a sensor is determined to be dead it will email you once every few minutes to alert you. I disabled the email function until I can rework this problem. To disable the email comment out this line in the file do_motion_procs.txt

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
        ' .SendEmail mailto, mailfrom, mailsubject, "The " & aDevName & " may need a new battery"
        </pre>

-Rupp

[This message was edited by Rupp on Sunday, 12 January 2003 at 04:09 PM.]
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm running the script version of DooMotion. I thought Jim fixed the battery issue a while ago. Once I moved the motion sensor but forgot to run the script to clean up the events, I had the email out every few mins. I reported here and I thought he fixed it. I could be wrong since I haven't done much to the script other than the custom file.

Once I have access to the HS PC, I can post the version I have.

Simon

Comment

Working...
          X