Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the TV grid.
    http://cfguy.no-ip.com:81/tvlistings/hstvgrid.asp

Then in the first column click on one of the channels. You get a whole week listings for that channel. Any ideas let me know.

Jeff Farmer

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff,
      You and Tom are definitely up there with the extreme talent group, which includes Rich and a few other members of this board. Nice work!!!!. Can't wait!!!!................JG

The Garage
      3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Looks great!

One request - it would be really nice to be able to configure the number of consecutive hours horizontally. I would like to be able to see more than 3 hours at a time.
        HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Krumpy,
          Already there. The ability to select how wide is already built into the page. We just don't have the user config page done yet to actually adjust it.

Ok, I'm working on the page to setup record events. If you go to:
          http://cfguy.no-ip.com:81/tvlistings/hstvgrid.asp
          There are 5 icons above each show. The third one is a red button. The alt text will say Enter a Record Event for program name.
          Click that button and a page will come up with the options for recording.
          Let me know if you can think of any options that you would like to see added. Speak now or forever hold your peace. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jeff Farmer

--
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I'm constantly "blown away" by the talent on this board. The new TV scripts are looking fantastic. I've got only one additional wish list item - that would be to link the recording to PVR software. I haven't decided between Snapstream or ShowShifter, but it will be one or the other. Being able to setup recording via HS would be great.

Regards,

Matt Z.

Comment

Here are the user options on the grid page so far.

*Grid How Wide in Hours
              *How many channels between the time row repeating
              *Show Channel Name, Show Channel Number or Show Both
              *Show the Category color legend at the bottom of the grid.
              *Use a popup page for setting the remind, record, watch and Add to Favorites options.
              *Show Subtitle info
              *Show Audio info
              *Show Ratings info
              *Show Episode number
              *Show the category
              *How many minutes before the half hour for the grid to auto refresh. This will keep the grid always on the current time.
              *Use category colors.
              *Select the channels for the grid.
              *Set the channel order for the grid.

Anybody think of others.

Jeff Farmer

--
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Mattz,
                If you can script the integration between HS and your pvr software than the new tv listings will handle it. There will be an option when setting a record event to select either send ir commands or run a script. Currently, its select a script and thats it but it would be easy to call the script with params.
                For example.
                You would select a script and then the script would be called with param1 being the time to start, param2 being the channel, param2 being the length, etc. If you can get me a list of what params you need I can add them in.

Jeff Farmer

--
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Does the watch function use a IR.TXT type of script to change channels? If it does, it can be easily changed to use computer TV boards.....JG

The Garage
                  3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Jeff:

Sweet! I couldn't tell from your options list, but can you set the color for favorite programs? If not I'd love to see that Incorporated.

Don
                    Don

Comment

Jebus,
                      The watch function will be similiar to the record options except you won't have the record device selection. You will still have the speak, run before, run after, and choose between IR and a script.

Don,
                      That is a really cool idea. I've added that to my to do list and will get that put it.

This is why I have been posting so much about what we are working on. The more ideas we come up with the more everyone benefits. So please, keep the ideas coming.

Jeff Farmer

--
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

CFGUY,

It's looking real good, can't wait to try it out, and as long as your looking for requests [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

An option to instead of remind me to watch the show to just change the channel to that show at that time.

Comment

I like it, but for some reason the radio buttons will not read to me. What do they look like usually I see them on pages like

radio button
                          information
                          radio button
                          more information.

But on this page they look like.

information
                          radio button
                          more information
                          radio button.

The reader will not rad this for some reason. I do not have anyone here to have a look see and see what might be the problem. I'll try to provide a page where the radio buttons work so you can have a look if this is something that can be changed or tweaked a little.

Thanks. Everything is so fassinating I am so impacient to try these scripts it is not funny and I keep telling my wife every little new things that has happened or I notice about them. Wonderful work. hs and the tv guide is really the only good reliable
                          access we have and once I get the shows my wife wants in its is a no brainer, just listen to what "Pain" "the name of my computer" says and you have it made.

Pain. it was a headache to setup and I just never changed it yet.

Comment

Ron,
                            The 5 icons are:
                            * Watch - This option will turn automatically to the channel at the correct time. You can plan out the whole evenings entertainment.
                            * Remind - Speak the reminder x minutes ahead.
                            * Record - Change the channel on the Selected Channel Change Device and Record on the Selected Record Device
                            * Repeats - Bring up a list of times the program repeats and schedule a recording.
                            * Add To Favorites - Add this program to your favorites list.

Jim R,
                            Ok, I will switch the buttons around. You know, the buttons being after the text is one of the accessibility things that we are suppossed to do at work. So it becomes: text then button.
                            But if your reader can handle the button first and then the text I will change it to button then text. The looks of the page is much nicer with the radio button first anyway.

Jeff Farmer

--
                            Jeff Farmer
                            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

great, thanks, I spoke with the folks at gw who created the reader and they said usually the button is first then the text, so hope the change will work, thanks much.

[This message was edited by Jim R on Friday, 20 December 2002 at 04:25 PM.]

Comment

Hello Jeff - the script run would integrate well with command line control. To make it work with current and future utilities, here's the list of parameters I've come up with:

- Function (ie. REC (record), CHG (change channels)
                                - Channel name
                                - Channel number
                                - Start date, start time, stop time, duration (some use start/stop, others use start/duration)
                                - Program name (used to create the filename for the recording)

Matt Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X