Weather, whatever happened to weather ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather, whatever happened to weather ?

Looked around but I couldn't find any weather scripts to implement. Is one still in the works somewhere to replace Weatherman?

SteveP

Stick with Weatherman.

Jeff Farmer

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Stick with weatherman its working great (again).

-Rupp
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If I ever get finished with the TV Listings project, I have several pages that I can post that use the weatherman data.

Jeff Farmer

--
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I will find the thread that shows the updated Weatherman. There were so many discussions, I wasn't sure it there was still an alternate approach being developed.

I am fine with Weatherman. It has been very reliable except for good ol' Weather.com's tactics to throw off people.

Thanks.

SteveP

Comment

Here's Mikes latest fix to the parser.

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?q=Y&...8432982445&p=4

-Rupp

Comment

OK, went in, deleted all weather devices, recreated, installed the latest weatherman2, from july 2002, created devices, ran weatherman and it found a page but parsing failed. still shows weather from 11/22/2002. i did load the latest parser found in that thread by Mike.

attached the debug. have to look at it some more after getting my temp05 finished up.

SteveP
              Attached Files

Comment

SteveP
                Attached Files

Comment

?

-Rupp

Comment

Well need to stop trying to do too much at once. Trying to install my temp05, reload a computer, and fix my weather. I did get the latest parser but when I saved it down from the web site it was saved as .inc.txt

I renamed it as .inc and it worked.

now there's only a couple of problems.

The audio button in w2 is not there.
                    the 36 hour in w8 is empty.
                    And w23-w29 which is the breakdown of w20 are not correct, still reflect 11/22/2002.

but this is a great improvement.

Thanks for 're-asking' if I got the right parser. That added '.txt' got right by me.

SteveP

Comment

I would like to make a suggestion. I was wondering if everything that is needed to get this weather script up and running could be placed in a zipped archive and placed at the top of its forum? it would be a lot easier to get it up and running rather then searching through a few hundred msgs to find everything.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 1/19/2003 8:44:08 AM~!~Weather Parse Info~!~CondIconTAG Start key was not found, No CondIconTAG Value found. Key Value is:&lt;!-- http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/666.gif --&gt; <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

--Bill

Comment

Working...
                        X