customizing Ultra View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customizing Ultra View

if i customize the ultra view asp, how do i get the icons for my devices to move along with the floorplan gif? please work with me here, i'm new... i apologize if the question is too elementry. thanks in advance

I just installed and got the floorplan set, and the config allows me to set the icons properly, but the page trashes them back to std. 'on and off' icons in the browser.
    Rotation seems to work, but the icon is wrong.
    I did some searching around the site, but the one list I did find with the code changes doesn't exist in the revision I'm running.
    Are there any online manuals I can take a look at?
    <Or anyone want to share some of their working code I can poke through?>
    Slight update tonight.. I got icons working in status (ultra_view2_status.asp) properly by adding
    case "MS13A (Hawkeye II)"
    strDeviceIcon = "Motion-on.gif"
    (this gif exists in my /html dir) to my ultra_view2_xml.inc, under the temp probe, but it still only pulls one of my sensors with an icon - others are not showing up at all.
    I'm guessing there's a way using strDeviceCode and iDeviceStatus to tell it each one, proper icon depending on status report or change of status, etc.? I also notice my database filled with the ah.log file (which no longer exists, all data from october?) and there are no devices at all listed in tblDevices... What did I miss here?

If someone that understands this all tossed up one working config with a few devices, it might save a lot of headache on the support side / website from people like me. <--- Not a coder... then again, that's obvious.

[This message was edited by jforster on Wednesday, 22 January 2003 at 12:56 AM.]

Comment

The Ultra View2 scripts were designed to build the device icons based on either on/off/dim device status or based on a device string (if present).

If you want control over what icons are displayed, then see this script:

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...293#6932940293

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X