TV Listings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Listings

I have just started to use the TV Listings(GIST) scripts, and with no luck. Has anyone had any luck with these? I have read a lot of other threads about this not working so well. Can any shed a light on this? I can not receive any downloads, ever. I registered on gist verified the cookie and nothing.

-Orlando
    -Skybolt

I use them daily and they are working better than ever. Are you getting any errors in the hs log file?

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No errors, only the start and finish entries.
      I get 8 empty files. The install script never worked. I only have the download script running at this point. The script file is untouched and GIST works fine through a browser. I have tried reinstalling the scripts with no luck. Any suggestions?

-Orlando
      -Skybolt

Comment

When you go to gist does it remember who you are? Do you use any cookie blocking software? When gist is down, which is frequent, the files return with 0 bytes. Either give it a day or 2 or try the new tv scripts.

-Rupp
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I hope my wife doesn't see that you're from PortJeff. She's from Coram and will think this is a chat room!
          P.S. I migrated her to good ol' Levittown, PA. hehehehe

JustOneMore
          http://www.justonemore.us

Comment

Well I gave it a few days. No luck. Tried the newer scripts(Zap2it) no luck. I wrote a test script to get the default page from gist and that worked fine on my server. I don't get it. There has to be an issue with the original script. Any thoughts?

-Orlando
            -Skybolt

Comment

Well, at least the current final version. Is a project ever really finished?

We finally have a finished version ready to post. Tom is zipping it up and getting the install file ready to go. Look for it to be posted tonight.

Jeff Farmer

--
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
              X