Neptune AquaController II Reef Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neptune AquaController II Reef Tanks

Is there anyone here that is in to marine reef tanks? I have a mid sized tank and use Neptunes AquaController II for data logging and control of it's apperatice. I am writtng some scripts for data logging and control of this device and was curious if there is anyone else here that is interested.

-Orlando
    -Skybolt

once I get a tank. I have the protein skimmer and once I get a job I will buy a tank and some rock and my precious(es)

visit www.TekRecycle.com for all the best in electronics, photo, and other supplies

Comment

I currently have a 125gal tank and Aquacontroller. Although I've only used there Aquanotes software, which I was not too happy with. But still looking for ways to automate things.

Larry.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

I've got a 90 gallon setup. The first (and only) thing I've done with tank automation are the lights. Two compact flourescent hoods with three sets of lights. I use appliance modules to simulate sunrise/noon/sunset lighting. I did have to put on X10 filters to keep the lights from signaling the rest of the house to randomly go on and off!

Comment

I have some ver basic scripts for viewing the stats on a Web page if your interested. Very basic at this point, When I get a chance I will add some gloss to them. I too had to add filters for the florecent lighting. Also fans to cool them.

-Orlando
          -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
          X