Homeland Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeland Security

Anybody else's homeland security script not change to high?

Mine change to high OK, and house speakers announced the change. One thing you might check is how often the script is set to check for changes, mine is set to 60 secs and changed to 30 sec after the change to high.

Larry.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Mine worked fine as well. I did not change anything on the schedule and it still worked fine. It could have been a hiccup in your network/Internet connection...

*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-Fit4Life-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*

Comment

Not trying to take away from the very nice script, but here is a program that resides in your system tray.HomeLand Security in your tray
        You can also find the source code there.

regards,

GenevaDude

Comment

I am running HS 1972 and the script is running with no errors but is not updating as of today. Any one else seeing this.

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Working...
          X