ultraview icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ultraview icons

I'd be interested in seeing the icons that people are using for motion detectors, etc. in ultraview. I've grabbed some random ones from images.google.com, but they aren't quite right.

Original image (motion):
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Original Image (no motion):
      Attached Files
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Motion:
        Attached Files

Comment

No Motion:
          Attached Files

Comment

I see that you've attached items - I see the paper clip. The paper clip, however is not a link, and there is no image in your posts. I'm sure this is a me problem, and not a you problem - but how do I get to see your images?

Yep, me problem. My proxomitron was filtering out your images. Nevermind

Comment

http://www.engineeringplastics.com/H...FrankPerricone

-Rupp
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

You don't see the red and green animated gifs? Each post above has one image attached. There's one to the right of each paperclip. Right-click on each animated gif just to the right of each paper clip and choose "save Picture As". I noticed just now that they have the name "ubb.gif", just rename them before you save them. The red one should be "motion.gif" and the green one should be "nomotion.gif".
                Any image you see on a web page can be saved to your hard drive the same way.

-=Que
                ----------------------------------------
                Win98SE/IE 6.0.2800.1106 128bit/HS 1.6.66
                http://homeautomation.doesntexist.com/ (homeseer may be off at times)

[This message was edited by Que on Mon, 07 April 2003 at 10:35 PM.]

Comment

Working...
                X