steve6341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steve6341

First of all you posted in the script library which is designed for users to post scripts they have written. We can not respond to you question becuase it is a post and "no reply" subject. You can delete that message and move it here.

Have you downloaded the tstat scripts in the updater? There should be one there that will work with you tstat.

-Rupp
    Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I realized later that I posted a message in the wrong place. I have since removed it and replaced it with an actual downloadable script that does what I needed it to do. I have downloaded the latest updates (thermostat and otherwise) from HomeSeer- I still did not see support for the TX15 unidirectional thermostats. I have written a simple script and posted it (properly I hope) that does what I needed. I hope that this will be a good start for someone else, maybe with more (any) scripting knowledge, to write a comprehensive script for the unidirectional thermostats (yeah, the cheap ones).

Comment

Working...
    X