Trying to get (latest) Theatre IDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get (latest) Theatre IDs

I too am trying to get the movies script working for me and am having trouble (I think) with the Theater IDs. Based on Michael's instructions I read post about going to excite.com to find ids. But, my browser doesn't seem to have place at bottom left to view the theater id's when I hover my mouse over the theaters in my zipcode. No doubt an Explorer 6 setting of someking that I'm missing but ..... Any suggestions for another way to get the IDs? (not that I think that's the only reason I can't seem to get mine to work yet, but that's another post

go to the view menu and make sure "status bar" is checked, that should make the URL visible in the lower left

Comment

I updated the script that I've posted a couple times that enumerates all the theaters. It is running now at the rate of about 700 theaters per hour which should take about 12 hours. I'll post the results when done. DSteiNuro made his DSL connection available for the initial list and he let it run overnight.

Comment

Attached is a theater id list as of today and the vbs script I ran to generate the list.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X