• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[script][asp] Reminders... Discussion

This is the discussion thread for the reminder scripts posted here

Thanks,

Scott

... another tip.

You can create a shortcut on your desktop that will open an email message with the template for a reminder.

Just create a shortcut with the following syntax for the program filename: <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">mailto:HomeSeerComputer@MyEmail.net?subject=Reminder | Scott | 12/23/2003 9:00 pm | Reminder text
    </pre>
    You should then be able to double-click and it will open a new message all ready.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Hey, Scott...

I was poking around looking for scripts that use email triggers and found this one.

Just wanted to let you know that I fixed the problem with "Quarter to 13." It's a simple, one line fix. Check the thread.

--------------
      -=A.J. Griglak

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.J. Griglak:
        Hey, Scott...

I was poking around looking for scripts that use email triggers and found this one.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
        I saw that in the other thread.. I actually fixed it on my system long before I just never uploaded an updated copy here as I modified my script for my usage here.

Did you ever get your email trigger working? (I saw the other thread and never saw an actual answer)

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Yes, I got my trigger working fine. But only in a very simple way. I will need to do some scripting to get it to do what I want. I thought it could be done simply with an event, but I was wrong.

--------------
          -=A.J. Griglak

Comment

Working...
          X