isholiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isholiday

I have the script working and really like the script.
    My question is I don't know do I use the images that I place in the ini file. Where are the images displayed?

Great program

Hi Paul,

Glad you like the package.

IsHoliday was intended as a function that could be incorporated in other scripts and ASP pages, and would return parameters that these other scripts could act on. The ASP pages and scripts that were included were more meant as examples of how to use the function. Therefore some of the parameters that are available have not (yet) been included in any of the provided scripts or in other users' scripts. One of the parameters that has not been implemented anywhere is the image parameter (see the description).

To use it, you would have to create your own script/ASP page, or modify one of the existing ones, to display the image, email it to someone, etc. Where were you looking to use the images?

Cheers
    Al
    Last edited by sparkman; January 10, 2016, 12:32 PM.
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

not really sure. I thought that when you doubled ckicked (or somthing) the image might enlarge over the calendar. I thought I was missing somthing and i now understand its posiable use.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X