Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neoinbiz
    Guest replied
    Seems to not switch to camera I4 when camera I2 with motion turns off.

What should by exact settings be for trigger and events?

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neoinbiz:
    I have X10 equipment using the Active Eye motion sensors. I also am using the script
    sub main()

if hs.ison ("i2") then
    hs.execx10 "i4", "off"

else
    hs.execx10 "i2", "off"
    hs.execx10 "i4", "on"

end if

end sub

To control when motion is detected on I2 camera. When camera I2 turns off I want camera I4 to go on. Any ideas? My trigger type is "By X10 Command" when it is off to activate Device Action to turn on I4 camera.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your triggering this script when motion is sensed (A1 on) for example this should work. But you will only run the script in the event when motion is sensed and the first if statement will always be true since thats what triggered the event. You would be better off making your trigger to use A1 Any. This way the script get ran when the motion sensor senses motion (A1 on) and it gets ran again when it no longer see motion (A1 off).

-Rupp

If Fedex and UPS were to merge, would they call it FedUP?

Leave a comment:

• neoinbiz
    Guest started a topic Event and trigger setting with motion

Event and trigger setting with motion

I have X10 equipment using the Active Eye motion sensors. I also am using the script
    sub main()

if hs.ison ("i2") then
    hs.execx10 "i4", "off"

else
    hs.execx10 "i2", "off"
    hs.execx10 "i4", "on"

end if

end sub

To control when motion is detected on I2 camera. When camera I2 turns off I want camera I4 to go on. Any ideas? My trigger type is "By X10 Command" when it is off to activate Device Action to turn on I4 camera.
Working...
X