IRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS

We can not answer your post in the scripts library subject. That forum is a post once only and does not allow replys because its designed for users to post working scripts. If you want you can delete that post and move your question here so we can post an answer.

-Rupp
    Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I vote for Rupp as forum leader/moderator!

The script library is full of incorrect postings.

Please see the previous post on this topic.
    http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...696#2942941696

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

There is chanting in the background - Rupp! Rupp! Rupp!

I think we should vote on when we think the number of posts by Rupp exceeds the number of members on the board.

I'm putting my money down on January 04.

Right now it's 7905 to 8484.

Joe
      HomeSeer Rocks!

Comment

I emailed A.J. Gyomber (he is listed as the script library forum moderator) a few months back about the wrong posts in the scripts library.

This is his reply:

Jon,

I no longer have administrative rights to the HomeSeer message board. I am carbon-copying Rick Tinker as he is the best person to address this.

// AJ

Strange..and I don't think Rick has time for this. I vote Rupp too for clean-up duties

Jon

www.jon00.me.uk/hs.html
        Jon

Comment

I put my vote in for Rupp to have access to do cleanup, but I think others should have the ability also, it isn't fair to expect Rupp to do it all. It is obvious that HST has no interest in taking care of their own message board, so unless they give some of us rights to do their job, it isn't going to get done.

I think HST should be taking care of this, but for some reason they are not. There are messages that sit there for weeks on end, when all it takes is 2 minutes of someone's time to move it from one forum to the other (I just can't believe that Rick doesn't have 2 minutes once a day to do this, he just does not want to be bothered). This is one thing that I think HST should be doing but obviously they don't care.

Bill

Comment

I don't think Rupp is here often enough to monitor this, perhaps we should pick someone that visits more often.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Some guy named Joe writes:
              I think we should vote on when we think the number of posts by Rupp exceeds the number of members on the board <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Current count:
              Posts by Rupp - 8966
              Board Members - 8956

Has anyone actually seen Rupp live and in person? I think he may be a bot. How else can this phenomenon be explained?

Joe
              HomeSeer Rocks!

Comment

I have no life .....

-Rupp

If Fedex and UPS were to merge, would they call it FedUP?

Comment

I once saw him at night through his webcam and a reflection in the picture window, but his back was toward me, and I suppose it could have been anyone...

- Gordon

"God is gracious, God is fair. To some He gave brains, to others, hair." - anonymous

"Don't look under the hat."
                  - Gordon, 2004
                  |
                  | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
                  HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

-Rupp

Comment

He he!

John | My HomeSeer | HomeSeer Webring | See My Profile for system configuration
                      Attached Files
                      John
                      Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
                      Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
                      HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
                      Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

I didn't want the group to know.

-Rupp

Comment

Working...
                        X