[Script][asp] Simple Music Script, One button On/off/selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Script][asp] Simple Music Script, One button On/off/selection

Here is the discussion thread for the script posted here.

Thanks,

Scott

For anyone interested I have a cpuple of bug/issues I have fixed. I have also modified this to work with my KeyPadLinc switch. It will light the lamp on the button when the music is playing, and turn it off whne stopped. It will still allow you to stop/start and select your playlists with a single button.

The script can also easily be modified to run other programs or ??? I just use a simple launch command to start the app and a keys command to stop it.

I will upload in a day or two if there is any interest, although the KeyPabLinc switches are a bit harder to setup.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Scott,

I have a KeyPadLinc that I'm about to install and would appreciate your updated script when you have time to post it.

Thanks,
      mc

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mcastle:
        Scott,

I have a KeyPadLinc that I'm about to install and would appreciate your updated script when you have time to post it.

Thanks,
        mc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, I will post as soon as I get another bug out, and since I have spent the last few days with my new KeyPadlincs as well feel free to ask questions. My email address is in my profile.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Hi Scott,
          looks like a handy script!
          Hope the bug you are working on solves my problem. I am getting an "error launching app, code 2" type event in my HS log. The error message is the path to my playlists. I have checked my edit to the path in Music.txt several times.
          I'll try your new version once you post it.

Thanks,

Alan

Comment

I have the modified version, it is just not ready for prime time.

If you each send me an email I will send you my version and then if you don't mind a couple more message I am sure we can work out the issues, as I have added a couple of things that you probably don't need.

I have helped a couple other people get theirs running this way.

(My email is in my profile)

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Working...
            X