Colour change header bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour change header bar

I'm sure it's been asked before - but I can't find an answer. How do you change the colour of the header bar - the one with the date, time, sunrise, sunset ...

Is it a parameter in customheader ??

-rll

Have a look at the style.css file in the HTML folder. Change the class tableheader. This should be the CSS element you want to change.

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks - but it's not that - have you designed your own? I notice that the sunset symbol is different and the colour is graduated.

Comment

Russell B,

Rupp is correct that style.css is the file you want to check out. The element you'll want to change is .logobar

Is this the sun you are looking for? If it is just drop it in your html folder.

Joe
        HomeSeer Rocks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Joe bailed me out. I viewed the source but lookup the wrong class. I like that sun you posted as well. It looked much better than mine. Thanks

-Rupp
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp & Joe - you were both right of course. I was editing the style.css with Notepad and it saved it as a .txt extension so nothing changed!!!!

Thasnks for the sunrise too.

-rll

Comment

Working...
            X