Script issues - CNN_headlines & Network_monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script issues - CNN_headlines & Network_monitor

In the last few weeks I have been noticing some issues with a few of my scripts. While I am running the latest Beta, I can't really pinpoint that as being the problem. Both of these problems are intermittent. Sometime the scripts will run flawlessly and other times they will not. I don't know if theses issues are related or not, but they did start happening around the same time. Any ideas...

Custom_cnn_headlines - Updates with no information. No error messages are generated.

network_monitor- I get the following error, however network status updates fine.

3/22/2004 5:44:48 AM~!~Event Trigger~!~Recurring Trigger (Network Monitor)
    3/22/2004 5:44:59 AM~!~Error~!~Script error in file: network_monitor.txt: 53:File not found in line 178
    ----------------------
    3/22/2004 8:02:01 AM~!~Network~!~Now able to access Office PC at IP 192.168.0.3
    3/22/2004 8:02:06 AM~!~Error~!~Script error in file: network_monitor.txt: 53:File not found in line 178

Jim

check out this thread:

http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...585#6616038585

CNN headline formatting has changed.
    HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
    (aka xplosiv)
    Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

I made that change and thoguht it was fixed, but it didn't do the trick.

Jim

Comment

Jim,
        It's working perfectly here. Verify that the change is in fact in the file. If need be I can post my version.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I made the change again to the script, but I did it through the web interface, so it appeared incorrect before I made the change. I double checked it with a text editor and it looked good. I'll keep a close eye on it and see if it is working.

Jim

Comment

No change. The script last ran at 5:29pm and my virtual device shows no information. If I re-run it again manually it updates fine.

Jim

Comment

I changed the script so it only updates once a day rather than reoccurring and it seems to work fine every time now. It must have been conflicting with something... maybe it's time for me to upgrade.

I still have the same error with the network_monitor script.

Jim

Comment

Working...
              X