Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather XML Help

Greetings,

I tried posting this as a reply from the weather xml link but the bb would not take it.

So..

I have installed the plug-in BUT it won't change from "Lawerenc KS". I have tried the suggestions on the topic of this problem but the problem is still there. I changed the Zip code in the Amin and it still shows incorrectly. What is this about a licence code needed?...don't see any link to get one so have no clue what to do there.

Lastly, how do I set it for Canadian Cities "Postal Codes"?

I tried installing several times before but this is the first Time I have actually got it up and running...

Thanks

Getting this error when I save changes from the admin page. There are blank boxes called Licence and Partner ID...what do I do with these?

HTTP/1.0 200 OK Server: HomeSeer Expires: -1 Cache-Control: no-cache Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html Accept-Ranges: none

Comment

If you can get to
      yourserver/weathercom_xml/weathercom_xmlsetup.asp
      I believe you can change everything you want.

Comment

For the Licence and Partner ID you need to sign up with weather.com per the install instructions.

Comment

Weather not updating.

The weather is the same forecast as yesterday including the daily...yesterday. I refreshed the screen but no effect.

Why is that?

Comment

Getting this error when I changed a setting from the admin page

HTTP/1.0 200 OK Server: HomeSeer Expires: -1 Cache-Control: no-cache Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html Accept-Ranges: none

Comment

The event that updates the weather needs to have its trigger criteria set. I have mine update once per hour but I'm on a broadband connection. I left the trigger up to you to set. Also make sure once you have the trigger set that you activate the event.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
              X