[plugin] Network Monitor Plugin Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, Thanks for the nice plug-in.

Its seeing all of my computers, routers and access points. But, I have a SliMP3 player (networked mp3 player) that always shows "offline". I can ping it from the command line, but the Network Monitor keeps reporting offline

Any ideas?

Comment

Hi There,

Great plugin, but I have a possible bug for you

Devices with code z1 won't work. I've tried and tried, but no luck. As soon as I changed it to A21, it worked no problem

Oh, and a question. In the option settings for Online and Offline.. I've tried using HTML code so when it's online etc, it's in bold, but it doesn't seem to change in the web interface, so I am assuming that it strips the html ?

Thanks

Marc

[This message was edited by Marc Fuller on Wed, 23 July 2003 at 11:34 AM.]

Comment

I cant't get icons for online / offline to display on the device view.
        The only to icons is hard_disk and warning_hard_disk located in "C:\Program\HomeSeer\html\images\hspi_network_monitor"
        What should the icons be namned offline.gif ?

Thanks,

Jonas, Sweden

Comment

Yes. Try online.gif and offline.gif and put them in the html directory.

-Rupp

{{{{{{{{{{ Remember the reason for the season }}}}}}}}}}
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp,
            works perfectly in the web view.

/ Jonas

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Hill:
              1) Can it be set to have different icons for devices instead of the online/offline default?
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              One of these days I'm going to finish and release my status manager plugin that would handle that for you.. until then, you can replace the icons with your own, but it's all or nothing.

==============================================
              and
              ==============================================
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I tried removing a device from the list that is being montiored. Selecting the &lt; button does nothing.

Oops. Maybe that button didn't get finished...
              <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These are from back in July. Any chance any work can be done on these requests/bug fixes?

Dick
              Dick
              HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Steve,

I have a request for your excellent plug-in. I would love to have the ability to a) have specific network-type device images (routers, internet, printers, Audrey, ePods, servers, etc) or b) have the ability to choose image pairs (online/offline) for each device.

Thanks for considering my suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                X