Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[asp] Rover (free web interface for handhelds, slow links, old browsers, etc.) Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't really the place to talk about that.
    News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

Wow... welcome to the message deleted club...

Comment

New home for Rover support

All further support for and news about Rover has been moved here. You can use an RSS reader to automatically be notified about updates and news there, as well as post bug reports and feature requests.

Posts and inquiries about Rover made here may or may not be responded to (or deleted, for that matter).

Thank you for your support.
        Last edited by Hunter Green; June 7, 2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
          Hunter,
          I've read through this entire thread and do not see any signs of messages being deleted. Which posts and exchanges were deleted?
          I guess this means only "subscribed" users to the thread understand this comment then.. or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by automatedfool
            I guess this means only "subscribed" users to the thread understand this comment then.. or is it just me?
            I'm a forum administrator and when a thread gets deleted it leaves a water mark that has the reason why. I didn't see any of these water marks.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I've been trying to catch up on the forums while between classes and just saw this one and the hstv request.

Skibum,
              try entering this url:

/tvlistings/hstvwap.asp

It should be what you are wanting. A text only version of hstv. It works great on my cell phone.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hey thanks Jeff.
                Testing on the PPC now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
                  I'm a forum administrator and when a thread gets deleted it leaves a water mark that has the reason why. I didn't see any of these water marks.
                  No Worries..

Must be me dreaming again.

Apologies.

Comment

Rover v2.2

New version of Rover has been released. Will be in the Updater soon.

Comment

Rover v2.3 has been released

See what's new and download the update here.

Comment

Rover v2.4 has been released

Should be in the Updater soon; until then, see what's new and download the latest version here.

Comment

Location All?

Hunter Green,
                          First, thanks a lot for the updated version for HS2. I had really been missing it!

Is it possible to have an "All Locations" button like HS does? My system isn't that large and would really like to have it all on one scrollable screen.

Again, thanks for Rover.

Comment

Future plans are here (and this is in the plans for the next version); feature requests go here.

Comment

Thanks Hunter... I'll watch and wait.

Comment

Rover v2.5 has been released!

Get it here. (Includes that feature you asked for, Gemini, and another big one.)

Comment

Working...
                                X