Weather Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have same problems as everyone else

i too have type mismatch on line 120 and problems with instr in line 417. have tried all updated copies provided by updaters, tom's website and others posted on this forum. still no dice. what else can i try.

Comment

jdr2bpa, feel free to email me your zipcode and i'll test it here. email address is in my profile. If i can reproduce the problem, I can probably fix it.
      Last edited by ; February 5, 2005, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Have you tried a remove and replace?

jdr2bpa,
        If I remember correctly, I had to delete and reinstall it all to make it work. Just make sure you have the latest version.(1.2)

Comment

I now use the Radio Shack Weather radio for warnings

as the trigger and then get the data from the scripts. I found that the contact closure on the weather radio triggering HS from the Ocelot was absolutely reliable. The script gets triggered and then I can get the weather data from the fields in the regular script. Not as cool as the warning script but it works 100%. Just another approach.

Comment

Thanks

Tom,

Just wanted to thank you for the great script. Had some local warnings today so finally got to check it all out and tweak it. Works like a champ.

Comment

Working...
            X