• Show
Clear All

I downloaded the script.
    Changed the mode to "1, 2"
    Created a virtual device "v17"
    Created an event
    Ran the event
    Completed the set-up

Now when I run the vent the log shows it was triggered, but nothing happens??

Comment

to be sure, dump the comma, and try again, there is an example in the first few lines of the script.

HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
      (aka xplosiv)
      Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

Nope.. I ditched the coma and had the same issue.

Comment

Is anyone having a problem with this script?

It worked for me for a while but I think Blockbuster changed their URL..

Comment

I am having problems too.

The last update I got was on 7/31/2004. I think you're right Blockbuster has appeared to have changed their site. The URL that the scripts calls returns a 404 error. It sure would be nice to get it working again.

Comment

Is this script operational at the moment?
              Just wondering what the current status is...

Comment

I did some research last weekend, and blockbuster totally redesigned their site, including the way they present data, so it is going to require some major modifications as it isn't just some html code that changed. I will see if I can write it this weekend, but I might have to use a different source (eventho the results should be the same).
                HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
                (aka xplosiv)

Comment

Ok Thanks..
                  They probably redesigned it when they started their NETFLIX type service. How about attaching to netflix? or www.imdb.com

Comment

Hey e,
                    Check these out.

http://rss.netflix.com/NewReleasesRSS

http://www.movieweb.com/out/releases_dvd.xml
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone
                    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

the netflix url doesn't post the date of the release, so my script couldn't figure out which one is a new release (for the current week that is), and the logic of only showing new releases in the last x days wouldn't work either, unless this functionality isn't desired, otherwise I do like this source. Thanks for the tip.

movieweb has the same issue, and also lists many movies twice (maybe full screen and widescreen releases or something?).
                      (aka xplosiv)

Comment

Dan,
                        Having not used the previous script this may sound dumb but it appears that the Netflix is a weekly release feed. Granted it doesn't tell the week but apparently it's updated on a weekly basis. Wouldn't this work?
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                        X