Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbrunt View Post
    For HS4 4.0.6.0...
    Clarification: this is for Linux. Not required on Windows HS3. Not tested on Windows HS4 AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

Clarification: this is for Linux. Not required on Windows HS3. Not tested on Windows HS4 AFAIK.
      Is I possible to have the same aspx work in Windows AND Linux? Or are separate aspx's required...
      HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
      Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
      Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
      Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
      Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
      Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
      Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Originally posted by dbrunt View Post
        Is I possible to have the same aspx work in Windows AND Linux? Or are separate aspx's required...
        Yes, the version with the two additional lines works on Windows as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

Yes, the version with the two additional lines works on Windows as well.
          Jean, if you're comfortable with this, perhaps you could modify your attachment in post #1 with the new modified aspx?

Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
          Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS

Comment

Sure, I will make the needed edits later today.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
            jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

man i wish i could get hs4 to add to google..i cant get it too... and its the only thing im missing in hs4... ill have to still check this out after you update it
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                man i wish i could get hs4 to add to google..i cant get it too... and its the only thing I'm missing in hs4... ill have to still check this out after you update it
                I suspect the Google integration works similarly to their Alexa skill? I had to contact HS Support and have them fix my account on their end as the migration from 3 to 4 did not setup/migrate HS3 license to HS4 license and correctly do whatever it needs to do to setup in their back end (something like that). HS4 worked. MyHS worked. Alexa did not... Also, hopefully know that if you have any bad (i.e. alexa/google does not like them) voice enabled devices or events it will cause the whole discovery process to fail, at least for alexa...

PS You don't have to wait for him to update it. Go ahead and download the original version and then edit these two lines into the beginning of the file:

<%@ Import Namespace="System.Collections.Generic" %>
                <%@ Import Namespace="System.Linq" %>

Comment

Download link missing?

Comment

This is EXACTLY what I am looking for and need desperately! Thanks Dale

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/filedata/fetch?id=1255979

Comment

Here is an update about the View and Manage HomeSeer Devices With "Voice command" Enabled Setting ASPX page that I had written. I ended up rewriting this as a free HS3 & HS4 Plugin (Windows and Linux). It is much more stable, and more information is available here.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...nabled-setting

http://jeanwaregroup.com/home_automa...abled_devices/
                        Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
                        jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Working...
                        X