Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Tides

Version 1.5.2 of World Tides.
    -- Calculates current Tide levels based on available predictions for any coastal location.

This script had been previously available here, but seems to have disappeared from the board.
    I noticed this morning that 1.5.1 was broken due to a change on the web page from which this data is scraped. v1.5.2 repairs this.
    I've also noticed that now, the web page offers the data for download so I'll be working toward using that data in a future version.
    World Tides works under both HS2 and HS3. Configuration and setup are described in the included doc.
    Attached Files
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

The old one is still here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...tides?t=158143
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I hunted all over... Even searched "Tides" "World", etc. Couldn't find it.
      Thanks though, I'll move the new vs there.

Comment

I used Google to search and it came up right away. Can't remember exactly what I put as the search term (I think it was WorldTides Wadenut site:forums.homeseer.com). I was surprised that it could have been missing as I have a bunch of scripts posted from years ago that are still on the forum, which is why I searched for it. The forum search function seems to be pretty hit and miss, so I always use Google to search the forum.
        HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Yeah, search always was flaky. Even my subscription didn't show.
          Anyway, all sorted now

Comment

Working...
          X