HSvoicemail.asp Questions and idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSvoicemail.asp Questions and idea

I'm having some trouble (minor) with the voicemail.asp page and the HS server. The page is served with no buttons on the top. I want to include links/butons which I have named links_touchscreen.htm which work just fine with my Audreys. Basically it's a pain because when I choose the voicemail page the page loads but I have no buttons to choose to take me back the the other page controls.
    I'm sure it's something simple, I just don't know what it is. I'm attaching a picture of the links I want to appear.
    Thanks for any help!

Dan-O
    Attached Files

Where can a guy get a hold of this VoiceMail.asp page. I use the built in vmail page but I would like to see what the asp page offers.

Merry Christmas.

-Rupp
    ...it was a holy night.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

I grabbed it from the HS updater, but I can post it here if I'm not stepping on any toes. (The elders of the board will scold me) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Or, I can send it to you. Yeah that's it...

It's on the way.

Dan-O

Comment

Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly. You want the links.htm file added. Is this correct? If so the only way got the includes to add the links was to change
        arrTemp(5) = "Yes" to arrTemp(5) = "OldStyle". Let me know if this is what you were after.

-Rupp
        ...it was a holy night.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, I want to have the links_touchscreen.htm file at the top. I only posted a screen capture of what they looked like.
          I don't find the arrTemp(5) = "Yes" you're refering to.

I have the links_touchscreen.htm file displaying on all my other ASP pages that I use on my Audreys and I want to add it to the HSvoicmail.asp page too. It's weird how there are no links displayed at all.
          I'm missing something.

Dan-O

Comment

Sorry I was looking at the include file. Try this??? Change your call:

<%=customheader4("VoiceMail Messages","Yes","","")%>

To:

<%=customheader4("VoiceMail Messages","OldStyle","","")%>

An see if that works? There seems to be a couple of holes in the includes but I can't quite follow all the code.

The lines I mentioned above are the calls that control the links so check this line against the files that display it correctly.

-Rupp

--- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year ---

...it was a holy night.
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Change your call:

&lt;%=customheader4("VoiceMail Messages","Yes","","")%&gt;

To:

&lt;%=customheader4("VoiceMail Messages","OldStyle","","")%&gt;
              <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That did it.
              Thanks Rupp!

I'm trying to get all the details nailed down before I put HS Phone back on-line to keep my WAF at the high levels that everyone here on the board comes to expect from me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
              I couldn't do it without the help of everyone here.

Thanks again.

Dan-O

Comment

While you are getting HSVoicemail.asp ready for production in your home, check out that hook in there to turn a notification system on or off. I use it so that the (somewhat annoying) reminder WAV file that my son picked does not play every 30 minutes when the voicemail is for somebody else in the house who is not presently home. It is also useful to teach your babysitter or grandparents stuck in your house watching your kids but that do not normally answer the phone - allows them to turn off the recurring notification sound or event easily.

I have it set up so that when there is a voicemail, it plays a WAV file every 30 minutes. When the notification virtual device is turned off by the ASP page, then obviously I stop doing this - however - I do not want it off indefinitely, so in my case I turn it back on at 10AM the following morning.

Rick
                Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Rick,
                  I forgot to post the 'idea' part. (As per my post title)

I added an HS.ExecX10 command so I can turn a little red indicator light built into the kitchen cabinets on and off. That way, my wife can come home, listen to the messages, and if there's a message for me, she can leave the light on so I know to check the VoiceMail. In the past, the HS voice mail page would execute the events that I have triggered by "on message read" every time the page loaded whether you listened to the messages or not. With the new page, I can re-load all day 'til the cows come home and it works great!

Dan-O

Comment

First of all, I would like to compliment this group of people that developed this great web page. I would like to add few features to the program and I would need some help. Next to the “Play” and “Delete” button I would add another button, the “Archive” button. It would take the message from the “messages” folder and archive it to the “Archive” Folder. I would also like to retrieve these messages from the “archive” folder from the same web page.

One other maybe stupid question :-), how do I push to Audrey the “vmail” web page? I was able to push the “mypage.html” to Audrey using mcs.AudreyPushPage "bedroom", "mypage.html " but when I use the following line 'mcs.AudreyPushPage "bedroom", "http://192.168.0.6:81/vmail" I get no page.
                    Thanks for your help, Aldo

Comment

Working...
                    X