Pull Contacts from MS Outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pull Contacts from MS Outlook

I am using PaulG's script to pull contacts from MS Outlook.

I have three questions:
    1. How can I get it to use contacts in Outlook that is on a different PC from HS. I saw something about registering the PC that is running HS with the PC that is running Outlook using some sort of Microsoft function but I don't really understand the concept or how to?

2. I got the script to run and it was pulling contacts. It hit a distribution list in my contacts list in Outlook and stopped. The dist. list was named House and didn't sync anyone after the H's. Can this be addressed in the script? I had to deleted the dist. list temporarily but it would be nice to keep my dist lists.

3. After deleting my dist. list in Outlook I ran the script again and it added all contacts so now I have double entries for all my contacts A - H. I was thinking I could run the script once a week to keep HSP address book in sync with Outlook. Is it possible to have the script delete entries first? Is there anyway to do a mass delete manually now that I have a bunch of double entries without selecting them one at a time and hitting delete?

Thanks,
    Jabran
Working...
X