Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrOjAn
    replied
    I think Doug has not yet gone over to HS2 bless him he has stated in another thread that when he goes to HS2 he will look into the script.

This is one of the main scripts used here and like you... I would like it to work as well.

TrOjAn

Leave a comment:

• nsisman
    replied
    Doug,

Any updates ?

Still get this error - tried everything- doesn't help ?

It tells me I have a new message but won't play it !

Help ??

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>20/10/2005 2:58:32 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Event Trigger "check messages"</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>20/10/2005 2:58:32 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Running script in background: SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt("main")</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>20/10/2005 2:58:32 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Speak ():neil's mailbox.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>20/10/2005 2:58:34 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Speak ():There is 1 new message, and 0 old messages in neil's mailbox.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>20/10/2005 2:58:39 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Running script, script run or compile error in file: SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt13:Type mismatch: 'Temp2(...)' in line 312 More info: Type mismatch: 'Temp2(...)'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leave a comment:

• nsisman
    replied
    Also interested in playing messages this way.

Joining the queue.

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    Doug, Nice to hear you`ll look at it when you upgrade this is my wifes fav script.

Larry, thats interesting, all of a sudden quite q few "line" errors mean something..

TrOjAn

Leave a comment:

• dwoolridge
    replied
    Hi all,

I haven't made the switch to 2.0 yet, so I am not able to duplicate or troubleshoot the error. I'm waiting for 2.0 to support the Hi-Phone device.

I'll look into it once I make the change, but that may not be for a while. Anyone who might be able to find a fix, please do.

Larry is correct about the way the line numbering works. You have to count the lines in all the include files.

Thanks,
    Doug

Leave a comment:

• lpitman
    replied
    Kirk, I think the lines start counting beginning in the includes script and just continue on into the main script, and that is why you see a line 312.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• TrOjAn
    replied
    I think this stopped working in HS2.. or are you still running hs1?

Leave a comment:

• ldragon99
    replied
    No response

I have had no luck with this yet. I think that is a language thing. Peoples attention are on hs2 right now by the looks of it. If anyone has any ideas, please jump in

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am getting that error.

Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• ldragon99
    replied
    Getting error

I am getting the following error after my change to hsp2:

8/14/2005 9:39:47 PM - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt13:Type mismatch: 'Temp2(...)' in line 312 More info: Type mismatch: 'Temp2(...)'

The thing that confuses my is there is no line 312

anyone else getting this? Any ideas what it is

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am running the latest scripts with the latest HSP version. Just calling the script name by itself and changing the defauts in the script got it working fine for me...

Leave a comment:

• dwoolridge
    replied
    Kevingib,

I copied the command listed in your previous message...
    SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt("SpeakPhoneMessages", "All|Play|All")

...into the script for a new event and it ran fine (it read through about 50 old messages---time to clean out the mailbox!). I don't seem to be able to duplicate your problem. But if there is an issue with my script, I'd like to get it fixed.

Are you using the latest version of both scripts (v0.4)? Otherwise, I'm out of ideas on this one.

--Doug

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I had all of the files. The issue was the variables, if I ran it using "main" it worked so I am simply executing the script with no variables and I modified the defaults to match what I needed.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dwoolridge
    replied
    Kevingib,

Do you also have the file "VoicemailIncludes-DDW.txt" in your script directory? This file has several functions used by the SpeakPhoneMessages subroutine.

This file is available in the zip file for the SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW script.

Hope this helps!

--Doug

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks, I was able to get it to run by using "main" last night so I will try your method today. As long as it reads the message I will be Ok, the main method just tells you about the messages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X