Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrOjAn
    replied
    I have been using this script for ages now, one of my most used too.. just checked my setup and I only have "SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt" . I use NO other options, the script defaults to playing NEW messages only.

In my setup I have the script called when the house has been set to unoccupied, then the outside sensor is ON and the porch sensor changes to ON and the hall sensor is ON, ie, Im coming in... i also have a messages left flag which has to be set to on by an incoming message.

Try the script without the options.. it may be what you want.

TrOjAn

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just installed HS Phone (latest release) and a HS Modem. I want to be able to play messages upon deactivation of the alarm system. i have an event to do that but needed this script for the message part.

I am using the following command line:
    SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt("SpeakPhoneMessages", "All|Play|All")
    And I get method "~' of object "~" failed when I manually execute this script to test.

Can you help?

Leave a comment:

• dwoolridge
    replied
    Link to the script...

Link to the script

Leave a comment:

• dwoolridge
    replied
    SORRY!!

I must've been a bit unobservant the past month or so. I never noticed that this Script Library Discussion group was created!! Thanks, Shane, for creating this discussion.

Shane,
    Try removing the square brackets from your options:
    SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt("SpeakPhoneMessages", "All|Play|All")

I was using the square brackets to indicate a set of options. I can understand how it could be confusing.

Leave a comment:

• lshanepowers
    replied
    Has anyone else tried this script or have any experience? dwoolridge, are you still around?

-Shane

Leave a comment:

• lshanepowers
    started a topic [SCRIPT] SpeakPhoneMessages

[SCRIPT] SpeakPhoneMessages

dwoolridge,
    Thanks for sharing your SpeakPhoneMessages script. Just what I was looking for. For some reason, I can't get the script to speak my actual messages. I'm using the HSP 2.0.154. I have the following in the command line
    "SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt("SpeakPhoneMessages", "[All]|[Play]|All")" minus the outer quotes. It does announce all of the messages, the time and the CID. It doesn't however play any message, whether it is a list message or from an outside call. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -Shane
Working...
X