CID announce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CID announce

my hsp works fine with announcing the CID when the phone rigs unforunatly i use an autopatch to switch my speakers and usually they are in a "rest" state unless playing music or speach.

is there ANY way to have the IVR excecute a script on HS when the phone rings then another when it is picked up?

i want to be able to issue the commands to turn on the speaker in the house so I can hear the CID announcment then put them back to rest state afterwards

detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

I know its been awhile since your post, but I have a similar setup in that my wireless speakers need to be turned on when a call comes in and turned of when we pickup or they hang up. The reason for turning it back off right away is due to interference with the wireless audio.

Anyway, I have an event trigger to turn speakers on (appliance module) on CID available (a phone trigger with W2C). I then have 2 more events trigger when phone answer, and when phone hang up (runs speaker off script). On the speaker on script, I have a little sound file play so the house doesn't start speaking and scare the crud out of a babysitter. I also have a 1 second hs.waitsecs to ensure the speakers had time to turn on before continuing processing.

Jay Fro

Comment

Working...
    X