HS 1.x include scripts and "clean" header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 1.x include scripts and "clean" header

Guys, I need to have a page that usees the include scripts for header information to have a clean (no heading info) appearance. It's the cal.asp page from the IsHoliday script.

I went through and took out as much as possible, but I still get the page title, the bar that normally contains the date and time, and another row that shows current weather conditions. I want all of this to be gone, with just page contents showing at the top of the page.

I tried "un" including that header asp page, but that kills the whole cal.asp page.

What's the trick here?

Sorry for posting in this forum...

I don't remember posting this here, I could have sworn I was posting it in script development or script library discussion forum...

Could someone move this to the proper forum?

Anyway, my problem was solved by removing a line that generated a custom header from the cal.asp page.. I think the line was over-riding the configuration in the includes.
    Last edited by jrfuda; October 31, 2005, 12:57 PM. Reason: POSTING APOLOGY....
    John
    Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
    Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
    HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
    Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

If the page is using the include files that I wrote, you can set some parameters to control what to show or hide.

Go here:
    http://www.c-website.com/homeseer/securelinks5.htm

and look for the section header.asp. It has a list of the params.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X