No announcement yet.

(Voice) Reminders.asp for HS 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New reminders.asp on top of this thread.

It looks for changed events only so your log doesn't fill up. That also makes it faster after the initial load.

~Bill

Comment

** Not Most Current Version **

Originally posted by Bill Brower
      Please, let's look at it.
      Bill,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, spent the weekend with my kids at a Scout Camp.
      As mentioned this is an older version that I made some mods to that included, ability to enabe disable debug, showing the current speaker clients and utilizing the hidden event #0.
      ** this is not the most current version as shown at the top of this post **

Steven
      Attached Files

Comment

This script does exactly what I need! (reminds me to pick up Southwest Airlines boarding passes). I noticed the version at the top of the thread does not contain the dropdown time boxes that the example picture does.

Thanks
        Tom

Comment

All of the Voice Reminders are now built into HomeSeer. See the help files for examples. There are several settings in the Setup > General tab for customization of these VR phrases.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            All of the Voice Reminders are now built into HomeSeer. See the help files for examples. There are several settings in the Setup > General tab for customization of these VR phrases.
            True, but I prefer to type in my reminders.
            Dictation is not a strong suit of MS VR.

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by yelloow7t View Post
              This script does exactly what I need! (reminds me to pick up Southwest Airlines boarding passes). I noticed the version at the top of the thread does not contain the dropdown time boxes that the example picture does.

Thanks
              Tom
              Seems you are correct. The lines are in the code but I had remmed them out and I don't remember why. I will have to reinstate that code and maybe that will ring a bell.

If you are a little adventurous go ahead and un-rem the lines that look like this:

PHP Code:
              'Response.Write("<select size='1' name=""H" & cstr(i) & """><option selected>--</option><option>1</option><option>2</option><option>3</option><option>4</option><option>5</option><option>6</option><option>7</option><option>8</option><option>9</option><option>10</option><option>11</option><option>12</option></select>" )
              '
              Response.Write("<select size='1' name=""M" cstr(i) & """><option selected>--</option><option>00</option><option>05</option><option>10</option><option>15</option><option>20</option><option>25</option><option>30</option><option>35</option><option>40</option><option>45</option><option>50</option><option>55</option></select>")
              'Response.Write("<select size='1' name=""AP" & cstr(i) & """><option selected><option selected>--</option><option>AM</option><option>PM</option></select>") 

~Bill

Comment

Working...
              X