Last Callers script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Callers script

I once got a pair of scripts that populated two device codes. One was the last 10 callers and the other was the last caller. Are these still around? I have searched everywhere but just can't seem to find them. One is called Last Caller.txt and the other I THINK is Last_10_Callers.txt I am particularly looking for the Last Caller.txt but I THINK they originally came in a zip.

Anyone have these or know where they are on this board?

TIA!

Rob

UGH! Sorry. Didn't mean to post this here.....
    Last edited by outbackrob; December 4th, 2005, 08:57 AM.

Rob,
    Here's the last_10_calls.txt that I use. If you change the EOList to 1 it should display the last call.
    Attached Files
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Perfect!

Originally posted by Rupp
      Rob,
      Here's the last_10_calls.txt that I use. If you change the EOList to 1 it should display the last call.

Works like a champ. THANKS!

Comment

Very nice. Any idea where or what to add to get a Lf or Cr at the end of the time field so that each entry begins on a new line?

Comment

Rick,
          It's in there.

strDeviceString = strDeviceString & pTime & "< --br-->"
          The "< --br-->" is the crlf
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Rupp,

Thanks for the quick reply. That's what I thought. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am displaying the variable in ML. Its acting like the AM or PM of the time (last characters of string) is the same word as the first name of the caller (first characters of the next string). Each line except first begins:

PMJohn Smith 212-555-1212 ...

Would ML not recognize the -br-? Usually it just displays whatever's in the variable.

Thanks,
            Rick

Comment

Follow-up. Just checked the device status in HS and it seems to do the same thing... "...8:08:24 PMJohn Smith..."

Can't seem to get it to recognize the br.

Comment

Ricks,
                The < -- br --> is an html tag so if mainloabby isn't parsing html then it will not work. Try replaceing the <--br--> Take out the --'s with & CRLF and see what happens.
                -Rupp
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Rupp,

No luck with CRLF. I removed the reference to "custom.gif" (obvious html hint I should have picked up on, hey?) and sent the response to a msgbox. CRLF continued wrapping but vbCRLF did the trick. Not sure why.

Unfortunately doesn't do the same in ML. Apparently when a device status is populated with a string the control characters don't follow. Either that or ML can't deal with the control characters if they are in the device status.

I'll keep playing and see what I can find. Thanks for the help.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                  X