CNN Breaking News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
    Hmm, if I hear about Dick Cheney one more time this evening I'm going to screem!!!
    Todd,
    Are you using the version I posted a few up from here? I know I made achange to it some time ago to check only the first 100 characters against the last announcement, and that seemed to get rid of duplicates.
    Steve

Comment

I looked at what you did in the scripts you posted, and changed mine.
      It also seemed to do the trick here. I now only get one announcement of an alert, instead of 6 to 8.

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
        Todd,
        Are you using the version I posted a few up from here? I know I made achange to it some time ago to check only the first 100 characters against the last announcement, and that seemed to get rid of duplicates.
        Steve
        Hello Steve,

I was using the older script. I'll install your new one and see what happens. Thanks for your help!
        -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
        HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Working...
        X