Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Using Different Images with IsHoliday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Different Images with IsHoliday

I am trying to get the IsHoliday script running and I can't get it to use different images instead of the default. When I use the edit page to set up the new image and click on save, the image isn't added to the calendar, but I noticed it is saved under the isholiday.ini file. Can anyone help with this? I also noticed that there is a isholiday.ini file and a cal.ini file. Which one shouls be in use? It seems that the isholiday.ini file is getting the changes but I am calling up the cal.asp page so I was thinking that the cal.ini file should be used, but I don't see anywhere in that file to add the images.

Thanks.

Fix is on MB

Originally posted by sonypoolplr
    I am trying to get the IsHoliday script running and I can't get it to use different images instead of the default. When I use the edit page to set up the new image and click on save, the image isn't added to the calendar, but I noticed it is saved under the isholiday.ini file. Can anyone help with this? I also noticed that there is a isholiday.ini file and a cal.ini file. Which one shouls be in use? It seems that the isholiday.ini file is getting the changes but I am calling up the cal.asp page so I was thinking that the cal.ini file should be used, but I don't see anywhere in that file to add the images.

Thanks.
    If you search this board you will find that someone just had a fix for that problem.. I believe a search on IsHoliday should do it for you.. Fix was just posted within maybe 2 weeks..

Have Fun !!

Comment

Thanks. I saw the post that had this fix but I missed the images part. I tried it but for the life of me I can't get the new images to show.

Thanks for the help and I guess I will keep trying.

Comment

Working...
      X