Using Different Images with IsHoliday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Different Images with IsHoliday

I am trying to get the IsHoliday script running and I can't get it to use different images instead of the default. When I use the edit page to set up the new image and click on save, the image isn't added to the calendar, but I noticed it is saved under the isholiday.ini file. Can anyone help with this? I also noticed that there is a isholiday.ini file and a cal.ini file. Which one shouls be in use? It seems that the isholiday.ini file is getting the changes but I am calling up the cal.asp page so I was thinking that the cal.ini file should be used, but I don't see anywhere in that file to add the images.

Thanks.

Fix is on MB

Originally posted by sonypoolplr
    I am trying to get the IsHoliday script running and I can't get it to use different images instead of the default. When I use the edit page to set up the new image and click on save, the image isn't added to the calendar, but I noticed it is saved under the isholiday.ini file. Can anyone help with this? I also noticed that there is a isholiday.ini file and a cal.ini file. Which one shouls be in use? It seems that the isholiday.ini file is getting the changes but I am calling up the cal.asp page so I was thinking that the cal.ini file should be used, but I don't see anywhere in that file to add the images.

Thanks.
    If you search this board you will find that someone just had a fix for that problem.. I believe a search on IsHoliday should do it for you.. Fix was just posted within maybe 2 weeks..

Have Fun !!

Comment

Thanks. I saw the post that had this fix but I missed the images part. I tried it but for the life of me I can't get the new images to show.

Thanks for the help and I guess I will keep trying.

Comment

Working...
      X