Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fungun
    replied
    I just started getting this error lately.
    !~Error~!~Running script, script run or compile error in file: wunderground.txt5:Invalid procedure call or argument: 'mid' in line 13 More info: Invalid procedure call or argument: 'mid'

Have any idea why?
    Thanks
    Tim

EDIT- aw never mind they changed the location code from KIASPIRI2 to KIASPIRI1

Leave a comment:

• dhanford
    replied
    It is a swf file (flash movie) so it resized itself.

Here is the URL I am using for Cedar Park, TX:
    http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapi...tion=KTXCEDAR4

You can find out the right URL for your area by doing the following:
    Go to Wunderground.com
    Select Personal Weather stations
    Select your state from the dropdown
    Press View by State
    Find the location closest to you and select its link (some locations may not have images)
    Beneath the image will be HTML to embed the image in a webpage
    Just copy the portion in quotes following Value= (It will start with http://)
    Use that URL as the your Maestro custom camera URL

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• tikt4u
    replied
    Nice work Dave. How did you get it to size correctly?

Leave a comment:

• dhanford
    replied
    johnnybwis,

Thanks for the tip about the graphics under personal stations. I used the URL address in the Maestro Awareness Module to bring the data in as a Camera.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kuntakintay
    replied
    Originally posted by Gogs View Post
    Just came accross your script.

Is it possible to get this script to work with the Global weather?

In the ini file it asks for the city code, in the global display you only have a number in the address bar, ie: for myself it is 03160.
    Unfortunately I just dont have the time to work on re-writing for global weather service. Feel free to re-code as necessary on your own though...

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Just came accross your script.

Is it possible to get this script to work with the Global weather?

In the ini file it asks for the city code, in the global display you only have a number in the address bar, ie: for myself it is 03160.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by d-smes
    John,
    On FF I was missing all the detail in the buttons and wind direction compass (I only know what this "should" have been because I've been trying to capture it in my web pages forever). When I fired up IE, the buttons and frames still don't fill in with background data. Speaking of backgrounds, they were different in both windows... one was clouds below and above and the other was of a sunset. Is this your page or Wunderground's doing? Oh... the graph part does work; just no units or scale.
    The image changes with nearly every view.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    This is not my web site. If you go to wunderground.com enter your zip and scroll to the bottom you should have hopefully several personnel weather stations to chose from. I had five and two of them had this new feature.
    I've been looking for something new to show my local weather and ran across this. Yes the backgrounds change when you reload the page. It works fine for me in FF and in IE at work but then I brought up IE at home and have the same problem as you.
    Then I saw this at the bottom of the weather station page and now it also loads on IE at home.

Having trouble displaying weather station data?
    You may need to upgrade your browser's Flash plug-in to version
    ( the link for the upgrade is on the Wunderground page)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by johnnybwis
    Check out the new (as far as I know) wunderground object that can be embedded in your own web page.
    John,
    On FF I was missing all the detail in the buttons and wind direction compass (I only know what this "should" have been because I've been trying to capture it in my web pages forever). When I fired up IE, the buttons and frames still don't fill in with background data. Speaking of backgrounds, they were different in both windows... one was clouds below and above and the other was of a sunset. Is this your page or Wunderground's doing? Oh... the graph part does work; just no units or scale.

Leave a comment:

• johnnybwis
    replied
    Check out the new (as far as I know) wunderground object that can be embedded in your own web page.

<object width="600" height="400"><param name="movie" value="http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapid_Fire.swf?units=both&station=KWIMANIT3" /><embed src="http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapid_Fire.swf?units=both&station=KWIMANIT3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="400" /></object>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think I figured it out. I am betting it is when there is no one logged on. Let you know with more testing.

Leave a comment:

• kuntakintay
    replied
    also, one note if the data is not available for the weatherstation, it will obviously bomb. This happens from time to time for me, maybe once a week...

Leave a comment:

• kuntakintay
    replied
    MeSteve,

What version of homeseer are you running? Do you have the Active Server Pages portion of windows installed (IIS, and ASP components need to be installed through start, settings, control panel, add/remove programs, add/remove windows components, iis) in order to run asp pages. I would also recommend checking to ensure your version of windows has all the latest windows updates.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have been getting an error. It happens on both version to date.

6/27/2006 9:50:00 AM ~!~Info~!~Event Trigger "WUnderground Update Data"
    6/27/2006 9:50:00 AM ~!~Info~!~Running script in background: wunderground.asp
    6/27/2006 9:50:00 AM ~!~Error~!~Getting URL using IE, could not create IE object: Cannot create ActiveX component.
    6/27/2006 9:50:00 AM ~!~Error~!~Running script, script run or compile error in file: wunderground.asp5:Invalid procedure call or argument: 'instrRev' in line 11 More info: Invalid procedure call or argument: 'instrRev'

Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• kuntakintay
    replied
    It differentiates... If the data isnt available, it is shown as "" in the csv file that gets pulled down. If it is available, it shows "0" or "0.00". I live in AZ, and shows 0 for hourly precip but not available for daily precip (which the weatherstation doesnt support).

Toby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X