Wakemeup VR Script updated for multiple users and 2.0 compatible Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbdesai
    Thanks for the update, but I am running .68 and it doesn't work, I get a freeze up after it asks me for today or tomorrow. I went back to my modified version, which takes the last version you had up and leaves it alone except all hs.speak commands get changed to system.speak (which allows it to work properly with HSPhone). Everything works great.
    So you're up and running with hs 2.1 beta then?
    HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

can't get past today or tommorow prompt

I am using the vr through the phone. pci modem. I have changed all of the hs.speaks to system.speak and everything works up to the is this for today or tommorow? I see a speakwait start in the log and my voice commands created but I cannot get it to hear me. How have other gotten by this?
      Kirk

http://cleverhouseautomation.ca
      http://southcoastwebsitedesign.ca

Comment

Kirk,

I am not going to be able to help you here... I dont have the modem and dont use hs.phone for VR.

Toby
        HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Kirk,
          Make sure you listening for commands isn't timing out on you. Check your setting for Timeout for listening for commands setting. I had to bump mine up to 45 seconds.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

ok where

Where do I find that?
            Kirk

Comment

Speaker app > options > VR tab at the bottom.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

not using app

I am using the phone not the speaker app. I am trying to use the phone.
                Kirk

Comment

Fixed to work with HS Phone

Attached is my copy that works with hs phone. HSP phone requires the start listen function that was commented out (system.StartListen)
                  Attached Files

Comment

The latest version already has the startlisten commands commented out (see 5/14 posts above)...

Comment

Sorry, I don't think I was very clear in my last post. I realize that version 2.1 has system.startlistening commented out. The problem is that homeseer phone still requires that system.startlistening. I tried my previous changes over the speaker client and found that I had to test for phone on hook in order to enable startlisteing (as previously mentioned - hs 2.1 does not require the startlistening command) . The attached script test's to see if the phone is off the hook (issuing commands over the phone line or not) and enable's the start listening command as needed.

Thank's for the great script kuntakintay
                      Attached Files

Comment

jdr2bpa,

Thanks for posting your edits for those that use hs phone. This should greatly aid those having problems with the script. By the way, glad to hear so many are using the script. Candidly, I didnt really design it rather just re-engineered several non-working scripts into one easy to use one, so I can't take all the credit... ;-)

Comment

I fairly new to home seer, and I just down loaded this script. I have a dout about the scripts. I read that you make a manual event then add the wakemeup script to this event. Now, when you make the ohter 4 events do you add the script "wakeup" to these events?

Iam getting this error:
                          3/31/2008 11:26:25 PM - Warning - Event ID (5) not found for recognized voice command: no

thanks
                          Last edited by Rotech; March 31, 2008, 10:30 PM.
                          Hector
                          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Follow up

I worked with the script again, and I made a trail test. So far I have the computer ask me if I want to be woken up at a certain time and also if is for today or tomorrow.But when the time came around for the wake up call nothing happened.There was no error messages in the log. I noticed 2 things that (for me) was strange:

1: when told to wake up a certain person, it did not confirm the persons name
                            to be woken up.

2: In the event page under date triggered, it made the event for the wake
                            up call but the event was disable, is this normal?

I still dont have this going, can any one lend a hand?
                            Hector
                            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Help needed.

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                              Follow up

I worked with the script again, and I made a trail test. So far I have the computer ask me if I want to be woken up at a certain time and also if is for today or tomorrow.But when the time came around for the wake up call nothing happened.There was no error messages in the log. I noticed 2 things that (for me) was strange:

1: when told to wake up a certain person, it did not confirm the persons name
                              to be woken up.

2: In the event page under date triggered, it made the event for the wake
                              up call but the event was disable, is this normal?

I still dont have this going, can any one lend a hand?
                              Guys, any ideas?????
                              Hector
                              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Wakeup

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                                Guys, any ideas?????
                                I too have the event created, but it is DISABLED by default. Anyone know why a script created Event is being DISABLED? Strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X