Wakemeup VR Script updated for multiple users and 2.0 compatible Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enabled Event

HA! Answered my own question. This solves the problem I was having with the Event not being enabled. I added the last line towards the end of the script. I noticed that the NewTimeEvent name was in the "LogText" string. I just added the "hs.EnableEvent LogText" line at the end of this script section, which then enables the Event that was just created on the line before. For a beginner to HS, this was a big deal. Not sure if this is the best way to solve this, but it worked. Hope this helps.

If ask = "yes" Then
    system.speak "ok" ' I will wake up " &WhatPerson & " at " + hours + " " + minutes + " " + " in the " + greet
    hs.NewTimeEvent LogText ,StartTime, StartDate, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, " ", 1,script,"Default"
    hs.EnableEvent LogText

Comment

Date format issue

I am seeing an issue with the date beging formatted incorrectly depending if the day is a 1 digit or 2 digit day. There is an extra "/" put in if it is a 1 digit day. There is a place to check this in the script, just need to figure out the best way to do it and upload new script version.

Comment

Originally posted by tysonl View Post
        I am seeing an issue with the date beging formatted incorrectly depending if the day is a 1 digit or 2 digit day. There is an extra "/" put in if it is a 1 digit day. There is a place to check this in the script, just need to figure out the best way to do it and upload new script version.
        Did you ever get this fixed? I'm thinking of installing this script.

Thanks.
        Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
        X