No announcement yet.

Script for setting Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rupp are you saying that in a future version intecepting the attention phrase from aspeaker app will be possible as well as hs being able to tell which speaker is being used?

Comment

Originally posted by zippy
      rupp are you saying that in a future version intecepting the attention phrase from aspeaker app will be possible as well as hs being able to tell which speaker is being used?
      Yes.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Any news on this? I'm waiting for this more than anything right now lol

Comment

Actually, I believe HST stated previously that they did not have plans to allow the location of the Speaker app that was responsible for an issued VR command to be determined.

Last I heard they said they would consider this for their "pro version", whatever that means.

I hope I have this wrong and that they are indeed working on this as Rupp states.

Fortunately for me, I use an AP800 and get this information the microsecond a microphone goes active. I highly recommend using mixers to accomplish multi-room VR as they provide a great deal of additional power and flexibility.

Dan

Comment

Could someone at HS answer Please?

pushin this one back to the top.

Has the ability to intercept the attention phrase been added back in to work with speaker clients?

Specifically does the check_vcmd.txt script worlk yet? It would be great to randomize a response depending on what attention phase you said.

Last I saw in this post about 2 years ago it was be thought of to re-add the ability!

Comment

Working...
            X