Modification History Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I meant modhistory.csv.

Actually if you rename modhistory.csv temporarily and then add a new entry via the web page, does it display the date correctly?
    Jon

Comment

So it looks like the date/time format from the original is different than the new. I also noticed now that there is a modhistory.ini as well as the csv file. It too has information in it that the csv file has... Why two files?

I'll need to work on converting it then...

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

There is no change in format; probably just the way .asp and .aspx encode the pages differently. You may just need to copy/paste the text from the old to the new or use something like NotePad++ to change the page encoding of the original .csv.

The ini file entry was just added to prevent duplicate entries which can happen with the original code.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X