• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That did it,

Works great, Thanks

Neil
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Gogs, I started to and just never finished it. I am looking at adding it right now.

Neil, glad to hear it.

Comment

Yes the last version is working fine for me except still only the two reminders.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Gogs, check out the version I just posted and let me know. I added the ability to view up to 8 devices

Comment

Originally posted by MeSteve
            Gogs, check out the version I just posted and let me know. I added the ability to view up to 8 devices
            Sorry, it's probably I, but any chance of a hint as to where you have posted it?
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Follow the link in the first post.

Comment

Thanks, got it and it works perfectly. Thanks for the work.
                sigpic

Comment

Just noticed that I have a calculation error. This is part of my ini,
                  Code:
                  NumberOfReminders=4
                  UseDayLightSavingsTime=0
                  UseMothersDay=0
                  UseFathersDay=0
                  UseMemorialDay=0
                  UseLaborDay=0
                  [Dates]
                  EventDate(0)=01/01
                  EventDate(1)=10/03
                  EventDate(2)=10/31
                  EventDate(3)=12/25
                  EventDate(4)=
                  EventDate(1) as you will see is set for the 3rd October, however, days till states that is only 52 days away, which of course is way out.
                  sigpic

Comment

It sees it as the 10th of march, there is no date formatting correction.

Comment

Originally posted by MeSteve View Post
                      It sees it as the 10th of march, there is no date formatting correction.
                      Interesting!

I changed it to 03/10 as in UK format and it worked. Strange how all the other dates are in US format and they work.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if it that all the other dates cannot be read the other way? ie ther is no 12 day of the 25th month? I have one set to 02/14 for valentine's day and it is working no problem. I am guessing there is some qwerk since I am guessing your system is setup with UK time format? that we are seeing here. Unfortunately I have been really busy and will be gone for work for a few weeks so I doubt I will get the chance to look any deeper into this for a while.

Comment

Father's Day

I just started using the script and the script seems to have been working until today. Today is fathers day however the reminder says it is mothers day.
                          I am using ver 4

Comment

They are the wrong way round in the ini file. I changed mine when it was announcing Fathers day when it was Mothers day. I just replaced all the "mums day" with "Dads Day" and vice versa.

Neil
                            Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi Steve,

Still running your script and it is working great, have got an event set to announce the next two reminders in the morning so we don't miss birthdays and things.

I was wondering if there would be much involved to get it to work with more than 8 reminders. eg. 15 say or even limitless?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X