No announcement yet.

Tccal is Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated the file in the script library post with the latest version. I test downloaded and opened with z-zip. It should be ok now.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Tom,

Great Work!

My wife has been bugging me for something like this ever since I upgraded to HS2 and lost the older "Reminder" script.

Is there an easy way I can edit the code so that the "Speak Homeseer Reminder" box is checked by default? My wife keeps forgetting to check it when she sets adds an event. I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for her.

I'm not an HTML guy, but there must be some way to default the box to checked, I would think. I'm not asking you to create a new option for that, but if you could just give me a line of code to change I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comment

well I installed it but dont use it as I do see an issue..

from a remote computer (non hs server)
        I try and bring up a calendar and sometimes it works great... however other times it wont bring the page up.....

I wont show the wife until it is 100% as I dont need complaints...
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Hi swc69
          Change this line in the addevent.asp page.
          HTML Code:
          response.write "<TD CLASS='EditPaneRight'><INPUT TYPE=CHECKBOX NAME='Remind_Homeseer' VALUE='YES' onclick='checkedremind();'> Create Homeseer Voice Reminder</TD></TR>" & vbNewLine
          to
          HTML Code:
          response.write "<TD CLASS='EditPaneRight'><INPUT TYPE=CHECKBOX CHECKED NAME='Remind_Homeseer' VALUE='YES' onclick='checkedremind();'> Create Homeseer Voice Reminder</TD></TR>" & vbNewLine
          This will start the option checked.

Hi TeleFragger
          I'm trying to reproduce the problem your seeing here. Does the page finish loading but nothing displays? Or does the hourglass just keep showing the page loading and gets stuck. I'm testing here with Firefox browser. What browser are you using?
          Last edited by ; October 19, 2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Caldwell View Post

Hi TeleFragger
            I'm trying to reproduce the problem your seeing here. Does the page finish loading but nothing displays? Or does the hourglass just keep showing the page loading and gets stuck. I'm testing here with Firefox browser. What browser are you using?
            if I go to /tccal/month.asp
            page sits there and doesnt load all the way..
            I do get the menu bar
            month view, year, day, week, add event, edit config, edit schemes, edit calendars

The header of the page changes when I click one of them and it may load.. most likely wont.. but will eventually if I click enough.... hard to explain
            this is on a remote computer... I didnt try it on the server...

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
              if I go to /tccal/month.asp
              page sits there and doesnt load all the way..
              I do get the menu bar
              month view, year, day, week, add event, edit config, edit schemes, edit calendars

The header of the page changes when I click one of them and it may load.. most likely wont.. but will eventually if I click enough.... hard to explain
              this is on a remote computer... I didnt try it on the server...

ok some more on this....
              it is weird...

no matter on what I click... day, month, week, to do list, etc...
              the page refreshes.... I get nothing.. then if I hit the stop button on the browser.... then the page displays... I dont know much about ie but it seems that ie is stuck on something and doesnt know what to do so when you stop it, then the correct page loads.....
              lemme know as I would love to figure this out...
              thanks
              Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,
                I'm working on this now. It seems this just happens with Internet Explorer. Firefox displays just fine minus the gradients. I'm trying to make the web pages more standards compliant to see if this helps. I also noticed when the page gets stuck. All the code has finished loading. IE just won't display for some reason.

Comment

Hi Jeff,
                  I'm working on this now. It seems this just happens with Internet Explorer. Firefox displays just fine minus the gradients. I'm trying to make the web pages more standards compliant to see if this helps. I also noticed when the page gets stuck. All the code has finished loading. IE just won't display for some reason.
                  cool...well not... glad you see the issue.... Thanks for your time..
                  it is appreciated...
                  Jeff

Comment

also question...
                    how do you print these?
                    day view, week view, month view?
                    If I do print preview then I see everything that is on my screen....

Thanks
                    JEff

Comment

Just curious if anything has changed to schedule an event on say on the last Saturday, Sunday, etc of a month. Last time I checked into this script, this was really the only thing I found missing.
                      HS: 2.5.0.60
                      Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
                      Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
                      Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
                      Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
                      UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
                      Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Hi Jeff,
                        I uploaded a new version ,that works better with Internet Explorer, to the original post in the scripts Library.
                        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...838#post726838

jstaab,
                        I'll take a look at it and see if I can add that option.

Comment

ill give it a try... thanks
                          Jeff

Comment

Cool thanks! I think there is at least one holiday, Memorial day, that falls on the last Monday of May, which shifts between the fourth to fifth Monday, depending on the year. Plus, I had a personal event like this as well. This would be a really nice addition!

Hi Jeff,

jstaab,
                            I'll take a look at it and see if I can add that option.

Comment

Comment

Actually, if you referencing reminder type of events, I think the better approach would be that of what the old IsHoliday script took where it looked at all the appointments and checked to see how far in advance it should 'remind' you and looped through reminding you of each one that is due. The only glitch I see though is that the 'remind me' date and time, in Tccal is tied to the create HS event functionality. If they could be separated out to where you could set the 'remind me' date and time without creating an HS event, then there might be some way to simply write a script, loop through all the calendar events, look at the remind me days/hours/minutes and determine if the event should be announed (or do whatever you want for that matter) and this script could easily be called several times a day. I'm currently using the old isHoliday script and calling it numerous times a day this way. If you take this approach, then there wouldn't need to be an HS event for every calendar event.

Comment

Working...
                                X