Tccal is Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom,

do I change the word "his" to something else in order for it to show the different calendars?

that is hismobile_cal.aspx should change for
    "Test Calendar"

Test Calendarmobile_cal.aspx

Thanks!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Tom,

I figured it out...when you said, exact, you meant exact (case and all).

I had to change it from Test Calendarmobile_cal.aspx to

Test calendarmobile_cal.aspx

Thanks!

Now I just need to brush up on my access/asp VB skills!

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Tom, had you looked into the error when speaking all day events.

thanks

Jm

Comment

Hi Jim,
          I'll take a look at it next. I suspect the problem is from no end time.

Dan,
          You may need to edit the custom file if your calendar names are different from the examples. Just open the new page in a text editor. Very near the top is a line to enter the calendar name and another line to enter the view wanted.

Comment

Tom - top work - thank you....

I have a problem however, in tha I getthe same password error that a previous poster got..

Script error: Not a valid password.

and this in the log...

01/03/2007 22:46:20 - Error - ASP error: Not a valid password. response.write PageHeader CalType = "month" DrawHeaderBar '------- Setup some information about the month ----------------- ThisMonthsFirstDay = Year(WorkingDate) & "-" & Month(WorkingDate) & "-1" NextMonthsFirstDay = dateAdd("m",1,ThisMonthsFirstDay) ThisMonthsLastDay = dateadd("d",-1,NextMonthsFirstDay) LastMonthsLastDay = dateadd("d",-1,ThisMonthsFirstDay) StartDate = dateadd("d",1-weekday(ThisMonthsFirstDay),ThisMonthsFirstDay) '

This only seems to appear when the Homeseer calandar is selected - the website events one loads ok...

I have downloaded the script from both the HS board and your website and replaced the earlier install....

Any ideas?

I'm running HS 2.2....

Thanks in advance

DJ
            ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

I looked at this script some time ago and was quite impressed. However, I didn't see a way to set up a re-occuring event that is on, say the last Saturday or Sunday of the month, which obviously can move from week 4 to week 5 depending on the month. Maybe I just didn't understand how to set up the event correctly?
              HS: 2.5.0.60
              Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
              Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
              Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
              Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
              Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
              UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
              Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Recently, I am starting to get the following error on all of the pages for tccal that is similar to the below error.

Line: 62
                Char: 1
                Error: Object expected
                Code: 0
                URL: http://hs/tccal/month.asp

I checked on line 62, but didn't see an error there since we are calling other pages at the beginning of the asp.

Thanks

Mike

Update!!

I tracked this down to NOT being a tccal issue, but rather a problem with my website settings where there was a body onpage load listed there for a weather script. Once I removed that, the errors went away.
                Last edited by mlagase; March 6, 2007, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Sorry it took a while to get back to everyone. I was down a few days with a bad flu. Feeling much better now.

Mike,
                  I'm glad you got it going. I truthfully had no idea about that one.

jstaab,
                  Your right about the calendar not supporting that type of recurring event. I'll give it some thought. I may be able to add it in the future. Sometimes it's hard for me to see what would be usefull features.

DJ,
                  Come to find out. Homeseer's db does have a password set. I don't know if this is new or not. This script read that db to get info from homeseer. I'm not sure what to do about this yet. I hope not, but I may even have to remove this feature.

Jim,
                  The problem for all day events and a homeseer reminder is from no start time set for a homeseer event. I think I may need to change the calendar event setup page to allow entering a start time for a all day event to use in homeseer.

Comment

Tom,

What resolution should I be viewing the non-mobile pages at? It seems when I load "http://192.168.0.2:9000/tccal/calendar/images/add.gif" I can view that icon perfectly fine. If I load it as part of the Todo page, it seems garbled up (maybe squished due to resolution?).

Also, is it possible that there could be a mobile page to display the Todo list (this I do not expect, as you've already been so generous, but hey, why not ask, the worst you can do is say no)? The same way as last time would be perfect!

Thanks!!

--Dan

Comment

Hi Dan,
                      when you click the to-do link at the top of the calendar to open the to-do list. It does squish everything right handed. I added this much later to the calendar. I assumed to just keep the to-do closed unless it's being checked/used. So as not to break up the calendar display. After I take care of some of the other things that were mentioned the last few days. I'll write a mobile_todo page. I found the other project fun.

Comment

Tom, that's GREAT!

No hurry!!

I'm glad you enjoyed that, as I don't like to have people do something (especially what I would consider a favor to me) that they do not want, just to "please" me.

Thank you so much again!

--Dan

Comment

[DJ,
                          Come to find out. Homeseer's db does have a password set. I don't know if this is new or not. This script read that db to get info from homeseer. I'm not sure what to do about this yet. I hope not, but I may even have to remove this feature.

Hi - thanks for the reply...

So, is this function (view?) not working for anyone? I am using HS 2.2... nothing "special"...

Also, can someone clarify if this will show the HS events in the calander view? I am assuming it does... which would be trully great...

DJ
                          ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

DJ,
                            This did show the hs events that were date/time oriented in the calendar. The code was donated by Jim Doolitle. It's not going to well at the moment but I'm trying to rewrite this without using the hs database.

Comment

There is an update available for tccal on my websites download page. This fixes the bug with the all day events and homeseer reminders. I enabled the startime dropdown box for entering a time for the reminder event to speak the reminder. Homeseer's databse is password protected now. So I also changed the code from using the homeseer database to using homeseer functions to check the events for displaying homeseer date/time events in a calendar. Hopefully this is working ok now.

Comment

Tom I just downloaded the new version from your website but I am still getting the same error as before with the all day events.

Error Running script, script run or compile error in file: tccal.txt13:Type mismatch: 'FormatDateTime' in line 59 More info: Type mismatch: 'FormatDateTime'

thanks

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X